Online registration is now closed. You can register onsite on November 2, 2012. See this post for more info. You can still donate below to this worthy cause.
See the bottom of the page if you are unable to go on the ride but want to donate to this worthy cause.
- Regular registration is through October 15, 2012. This will ensure you get a T-Shirt, identification ribbon for your bike (riders only), commemorative pin and lunch.
- Late registration is from October 16-October 31, 2012. There may be extra t-shirts available on the day of the ride, but it would be on a first come, first served basis and availability and sizing is not guaranteed.
- There will be registration available on November 2, the day of the ride, but you are strongly encouraged to register early as pins, ribbons, shirts and even lunch are impossible to plan last minute.
- After you make your purchase through PayPal, you will be given links to your ticket(s). You need to click on those links and fill out the information to finalize your purchase.
- Please note sales are non-refundable. 100% of ticket sales go to charity and once paid, the amount cannot be refunded. We appreciate your understanding.
If you are unable to attend the ride and want to donate, or are able to attend and want to give extra to Injured Warriors, click the Donate button below. We will collect it through OCHOG and remit to Injured Warriors on November 2.
If you prefer to send in a check instead of using PayPal or a credit card, you can download this form and print it off. Adobe Reader is required.