Thanks for expressing an interest in joining or renewing your membership with the Orange Coast Chapter of the Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.). We’re a group of more than 400 riders that believe in actually riding the bikes in which we’ve invested so much time, money, and affection. When you join our group you’re certain to have lots of fun and meet some really great people, all with the same passion as yourself…owning and riding a Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
- Ride Calendar for the coming three months:
- New Member rides (Saturday following the monthly Chapter meeting)
- Organized Rides for every skill level
- Mulit-day overight rides (from two to five days)
- Wednesday Evening Dinner Rides once a month from May-Sept
- Selected Chapter Poker Runs
- Non-Riding & Social Events
- Holiday Celebration Event
- Monthly Chapter Meetings
- Monthly HOGLOG Newsletter
- Orange County Harley-Davidson V.I.P. Rewards Program
- Chapter Web Site (www.ochog.org) with members’ only section
- Road Captain
- Chapter Officer
- Primary Officer
How To Join or Renew
- You must first be a National H.O.G. member. If you are not currently a National H.O.G. member, or your membership is expiring soon, go to the Harley-Davidson H.O.G. website and sign up. Note: If you just bought a new Harley-Davidson Motorcycle you received your first year in the National HOG free, and now all you need to do is join our local Orange Coast Chapter.
- Fill in on-line, print and sign or print out the 2017-OCHOGEnrollmentandReleaseForm-Fill In. You must sign and complete a separate application for each member.
- Mail the completed application with a check for $30 to:
Orange Coast H.O.G.
C/O Mark Morales
3009 S. Douglas St.
Santa Ana, CA 92704
- Or sign up at our monthly meeting, which is open to all guests. See the calendar for our next meeting.
Monthly Chapter Meetings
- Meeting Dates are on the Ride Calendar & Meeting page. They are generally on the 4th Thursday of the month, but check the calendar for the exact dates.
- Dinner is served from 6:00pm to 7:00pm. The meeting starts at 7:00pm and is over between 8:00pm-8:30pm.
- It is at the Back Bay Conference Center (above the bowling alley) at 3415 Michaelson Drive, Irvine, CA.
- New members, whether already registered or signing up at the meeting, should check in at the table identified as the New Members table. Our Membership Officer will help you get signed up in the chapter (if necessary), get you all of the information you need, give you a short orientation, and introduce you to our membership and officers.