Below is some important information for the ride on Friday. Looking forward to seeing all of you there. There are well over 200 bikes registered so it is going to be a bit crowded. Please note the guidelines for when you arrive.
- Arrive at dealership 7:15 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. for a 9:30 a.m. departure. OCH-D is located at 8677 Research Dr., Irvine, 92618
- Road Captains wearing gold braids will guide you to parking area at dealership. Please proceed to where they instruct you. Don’t park and then have to get back on your bike to move. It could cause a bottleneck.
- Bike placement in ride train is on first come, first serve basis.
- Must have signed waiver to receive ride packet/bag at alpha station. You can speed this up by downloading the form, printing it off and signing it before you arrive. IWAR Adult Release Form. The waiver is the only thing you are required to sign and have. You do not need your email registration. All riders and passengers must have a signed waiver. No exceptions.
- Coffee, donuts, water available at dealership.
- Ride Ribbon (in ride packet) must be attached to left side of bike to be allowed on base (zip ties provided). Notice how it is placed on the bikes that are already in line. Make yours look the same. The ribbon must be visible to the MPs on the base.
- Arms covered (i.e. jacket or long sleeved t-shirt), over the ankle shoes, and gloves required when riding on base. These are Camp Pendleton rules and the MPs may turn you away of you aren’t wearing the proper clothing.
- Pre-ride briefing begins at 9:10 a.m.
- Ride is escorted from dealership to Wounded Warrior Battalion-West, Camp Pendleton.
- This is a destination only ride, not round trip. Return route is on your own.
Adobe Reader is required to see and print the release form.