We are Harley Owners Group Chapter serving Southern Orange County in Southern California. We’re a group of over 400 riders that believe in actually riding the bikes in which we’ve invested so much time, money, and affection. Our sponsoring dealer is Orange County Harley Davidson.
|Chapter Name:||Orange Coast Harley Owners Group|
|Chapter Location:||Orange County, California|
|Sponsoring Dealer:||Orange County Harley-Davidson, Irvine, CA|
Copyright & Trademark Information
The entire WWW.OCHOG.ORG web site and all contents including, but not limited to, text, images, photographs, data and program code, are the sole property of the Orange County Chapter of H.O.G. (OCHOG) and protected under United States copyright laws and may not be reused, copied or distributed without the written consent of the Orange County Chapter of H.O.G.
Harley-Davidson, Harley Owners Group and H.O.G. and all images representing these names are registered trademarks and the sole property of; H-D Michigan, Inc., 315 West Huron Street, Suite 400, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103 U.S.A.
All other trademarks within this website are the sole property of their respective owners and used in this website with permission.
Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G., its members, and visitors to the Orange Coast HOG website. This statement explains H.O.G.’s Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information security.
The Orange Coast HOG Chapter collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the Orange Coast HOG Chapter website: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account); the date and time you access the site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. This helps H.O.G. to make sure its site is more responsive to its members and prospective members.
H.O.G. will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration, or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily.
The Orange Coast HOG Chapter will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize;
- To assist H.O.G. in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your on-line and membership experience;
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
- To companies that perform services for H.O.G. in connection with your membership, such as data processing and financial transaction processing companies and agencies;
- To Harley-Davidson affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties for their own use to provide products and services, or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so; and
- In connection with Harley-Davidson corporate due diligence and audits.
By your use of and connection to our website, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by H.O.G. is not correct or if for some reason you believe H.O.G. has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us.
Ads for commercial products, processes, or services does not imply or constitute an endorsement by Orange Coast Harley Owners Group, Orange County Harley-Davidson, or Harley-Davidson (H-D Michigan, Inc.).
All information contained on the WWW.OCHOG.ORG website including but not limited to event schedules, businesses, website links, motorcycle laws and general information, is accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of publishing. Please note that we may not be made aware of changes made after the information has been published. We recommend that you check with the event promoter, business owner, local authorities or other responsible party to confirm the information is indeed still valid. If you are aware of any information on the WWW.OCHOG.ORG website that is not accurate, please contact us and let us know.